Just a quick post to list some places I’ll be speaking at, and some other events that might be of interest to you, my dear, dear readers.
First, a couple of Vancouver events. I can’t attend these, but I wanted to spread the word:
- April 11 – Search Marketing 101 – Friends and local experts Alex and Monique are running a workshop this Friday for SEO and SEM newbies. It’s $150, and money well spent.
- April 15 – Third Tuesday Vancouver (also on Facebook) – Monica Hamburg is talking about crowd-sourcing.
Upcoming events where I’m speaking include:
- April 14 – Open Web Vancouver – I’m pleased to get a chance to give my 1100 Stacies talk in Vancouver. It’ll be somewhat unorthodox for a fairly technical conference, but hopefully it’ll provide a, uh, refreshing change of pace.
- April 22 – 25 – New Comms Forum – Just sitting on a panel at this event in Santa Rosa, California. I’ve never been to this event before, though, so I’m pleased to get a chance. I’m also hoping to scoot down to spend one day at Web 2.0 Expo. I must try to finagle media accreditation there.
- April 30 – Go-To-Market Roundtable – Running a morning session for the BCTIA.
- May 6 – 9 – DocTrain West 2008 – Speaking at a couple of sessions (and maybe sitting on a panel) at this Vancouver conference.
- May 8 – BCAIM Luncheon – Julie and I are giving a Social Media Marketing 101 session.
- May 12 – HTCE – Julie and I are talking on “Seven Risks of Social Media Marketing”.
- May 22 – An event I probably shouldn’t mention, because I don’t think it’s been announced yet.
- June 17 – 18 – Web Content 2008 – Running a couple of sessions at this Chicago event.
After that, things pretty much calm down until the fall.
Err.. got anything coming up in Victoria, now that you’re here and all?
Thanks for mentioning QuickLearn: Search Marketing 101!
Cheers and keep the Vancouver events coming. (Ok, maybe some in Victoria.)
Davin: Nothing in Victoria yet. Most of these gigs come to me, instead of my seeking them out. I should try to get out to more stuff in Victoria, and drum up an opportunity or two. Must wait for my work life to settle down a bit.
Comments are closed.