Just a quick post to list some places I’ll be speaking at, and some other events that might be of interest to you, my dear, dear readers.
First, a couple of Vancouver events. I can’t attend these, but I wanted to spread the word:
- April 11 – Search Marketing 101 – Friends and local experts Alex and Monique are running a workshop this Friday for SEO and SEM newbies. It’s $150, and money well spent.
- April 15 – Third Tuesday Vancouver (also on Facebook) – Monica Hamburg is talking about crowd-sourcing.
Upcoming events where I’m speaking include:
- April 14 – Open Web Vancouver – I’m pleased to get a chance to give my 1100 Stacies talk in Vancouver. It’ll be somewhat unorthodox for a fairly technical conference, but hopefully it’ll provide a, uh, refreshing change of pace.
- April 22 – 25 – New Comms Forum – Just sitting on a panel at this event in Santa Rosa, California. I’ve never been to this event before, though, so I’m pleased to get a chance. I’m also hoping to scoot down to spend one day at Web 2.0 Expo. I must try to finagle media accreditation there.
- April 30 – Go-To-Market Roundtable – Running a morning session for the BCTIA.
- May 6 – 9 – DocTrain West 2008 – Speaking at a couple of sessions (and maybe sitting on a panel) at this Vancouver conference.
- May 8 – BCAIM Luncheon – Julie and I are giving a Social Media Marketing 101 session.
- May 12 – HTCE – Julie and I are talking on “Seven Risks of Social Media Marketing”.
- May 22 – An event I probably shouldn’t mention, because I don’t think it’s been announced yet.
- June 17 – 18 – Web Content 2008 – Running a couple of sessions at this Chicago event.
After that, things pretty much calm down until the fall.