Just a quick, boring-ass post to cover where I’m going to be in May. This post will come in handy when I’m wandering around Vancouver, tie over my shoulder, laptop in hand, trying to figure out where I’m supposed to be talking. All of these sessions are, blessedly, in Vancouver.
- DocTrain West – May 7 – 8
- BC AIM luncheon – May 8 – Thursday is going to be busy.
- HTCE – May 12 – Julie and I are talking about “The Seven Risks of Social Media Marketing”. I’m going to make her do four.
- Third Tuesday Vancouver – May 20
- Cossette Convergence – May 22 – I quite like the aesthetic of this site–it’s a nice departure from your typical dull conference site. This is a deal at $200, given the rest of the speakers.