I was just perusing my Hittail results, which provides this cool river-o’-referrers view on your web stats. It’s pretty slow at the moment, but it’s a fun and totally unscientific way to see where people are coming from, right this minute.
Why don’t we help them out? I haven’t been on a first date in, like, a decade, but I’ll start:
- Capilano Suspension Bridge – Like a real live horror movie, with plenty of shrieking and clinging. And that’s just me.
- Richmond Night Market – I’ve never been, but I keep meaning to go. This is only good if you’ve been before, and can act as the cool, informed tour guide.
- Do the 1.5 hour hike to Dog Mountain, have a picnic and take in the superb view of the city.
Those are pretty mediocre. What have you got? You may want to refer to the related post, Offbeat Things to Do in Vancouver.
Other amusing Google results from this evening:
- ‘will i ever get to have a threesome’
- ‘good word for vagina’
- ‘How to not dress like a tourist’
- ‘how does dairyland make there [sic] chocolate milk’
UPDATE: Jen provides a broad range of advice that goes far beyond geographic location.