Links that have lingering in my links folder:
- Why you
should Google yourself, and often. (Thanks, SWT).
- A test to eliminate
the single men from the boys. (Thanks, Jen).
- The ugliest
personal security device in history. And it doesn’t even have a mace cannon.
- "College sophomore thinks she would be a
good sex-advice columnist". It’s funny cause it’s true.
- Roger Ebert finally gets a
new website, completely with hokey photo. Apparently he’s lost
some weight, too. (Thanks, Metafilter).
- You’re never going to see a
more personal view of the conflict in Iraq.
- Curious, amusing video clip of man
demonstrating a cheap keyboard (WMV). (Thanks, Coudal,
- Fish posters of
the world. This
one is familiar from my elementary school classrooms.
watch be pimpin’.
- An impressively detailed map
- Finally, a car that matches
our porch furniture.